Commercial General Liability (CGL)
Commercial General Liability (CGL) is a type of policy popular in the US.
A CGL policy provides coverage to a business for bodily injury, personal injury, and property damage caused by the business’s operations, products, or injuries that occur on the business’s premises.
It is called 'Commercial' because it is for the purpose of protecting your business and it is called 'General' as it embraces cover for all kinds of potential liability; such as liability to the public, liability to passengers and passers by while driving, liability to employees, liability for injury caused by the products you sell, liability of directors say for wrongful dismissal etc.
In Hong Kong however, the term most commonly refers to 'Product Liability' insurance.
For more information on CGI, Product Liability and liability cover in general, speak to:
Mr Robin Brown email@example.com or
Ms Romi Gill firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel +852 2530 2530
- Absolute Asbestos Exclusion
- Cross Liability Clause
- Food and Drink Poisoning Clause
- 90 Days Premium Payment Warranty
- Right of Third Parties Clause
- War & Terrorism Exclusion
- Data Risk and Cyber Liability Exclusion
- Contract Work Activities Exclusion
- Molestation Exclusion
- Self-Employed Person And Sole Proprietor Exclusion
- Professional Liability Exclusion
- Sanctioned Territories Exclusion
- Lead Exclusion
- Silica Exclusion
- Genetic Modification Organism Exclusion
- Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathy Exclusion
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Exclusion
- Liquor Liability Exclusion